Bishop Emmanuel Jatau, presiding Bishop of Faith Hill Prophetic Assembly Worldwide Abuja has listed events that will take place in 2017 in his 77 prophesies.
The Bishop in his new prophesy asked Nigerians and the world at large to pray against many negative occurrences including death, sickness, plane crash, loss of jobs, betrayal among others.
Jatau in his new prophesy said most of the people the minister of transportation Rotimi Amaechi helped will destroy his relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari in 2017.
Below are some of his prophesies for 2017:
1. President Buhari’s love and positive plans for Nigeria has not changed, indeed it will increase in the year 2017. Let us therefore join hands to pray for him and the nation. Oil prices will rise in the year 2017. Government revenue will increase in the year 2017.
2. Chinese and Indian businessmen and their collaborators in the federal Inland Revenue service (FIRS) against remittances of money worth billions to federal government (FG) will be exposed in the year 2017. Church banners etc. shall be subjected to taxation to reduce environmental pollution. This is one of the many taxes that will be introduced by FG in the year 2017.
3. FG will print enough naira in the year 2017 in order to settle domestic debts.
4. In the year 2017, president Buhari will assemble another set of gifted economists that will introduce atypical policies that will put our economy on healthy and sustainable growth path.
5. Buhari should watch and pray against evils of 2016 (budget padding, terrorism, sabotage, betrayal etc.) because they will rear their ugly heads again in the year 2017.
6. Two presidential pilots (Buhari's personal pilots) shall be removed and replaced in the year 2017. Let none of them lobby to be retained because I see trouble after.
7. I see two additional airports soon in Abuja. Six state governments will copy these. Most of the aircraft accidents shall be happening during the weekends I implore our engineers to loathe negligence and our pilots to be conscientious and prayerful. DANA, AZMAN and ARIK airlines should guard against sabotage between the months of January and June 2017. Let us pray against air disasters particularly in African countries in the year 2017.
8. Let us pray against the death of a popular comedian in Nigerian that may facilitate the death of other comedians.
9. 2017 is a year women will be made to answer for bribery charges more than ever before. Some women presidents and prime ministers will be removed from office through the ballot box, impeachment etc. in the year 2017. Many women working with Buhari will be removed and replaced
10. Other forests in the six geopolitical zone, particularly in the north-east, south-south and south-east should be guarded to truncate (occupation of these forests) the alliance between Al-Shabab and boko haram.
11. Let us help the government of Kaduna state with prayers as he confronts the moneybags being used by Satan to foment trouble in the state. These corruptly rich politicians are employing the services of boko haram fighters to destabilise the state.
12. Some deputy governors in Nigeria will take over from their governors in the year 2017.
13. Nnamdi Kanu may be hospitalized in the early part of the year 2017 if he is not prayerful. Pray that his people do not abandon him
14. Nigerian senior military officers, musicians and pastors should avoid group flights in the year 2017.
15. Saraki, Melaye and other loyalists of the former shall betray each other in the year 2017. Ben Bruce, Dino Melaye and their cohort should beware of the year 2017. I see them destroyed politically except they are prayerful.
16. Treasury crackers and looters in Nigeria (Senators, Governors, politicians, contractors etc.) will jubilate because of their pyrrhic victory against Magu, but God will bring them to judgement through another person sooner than they expect.
17. The appointment of an incorruptible Chief Justice from the southern part of Nigeria shall create a credible judiciary from the year 2017. He will be in the mould of Falana and Fawehinmi (of blessed memory).
18. Lawyers defending prominent Nigerians with corruption charges shall take ill en masse in the year 2017 as a punishment from God. I advise our lawyers to be wary of whom to defend.
19. For refusing to adopt treasury single account (TSA), the sovereign God is sending a government that will temporarily scrap national assembly (NASS) and do the needful. Indeed there is a new government on the way that will strengthen institutions and prevent human excesses in the police, NASS, judiciary etc. in Nigeria and in Africa.
20. President Goodluck Jonathan will be persuaded to contest, and will be defrauded. The fraudsters shall prefer a new party that has Sokoto state governor and Donald Duke on the driver’s seat. Let Goodluck beware of these con men.
21. The people Amaechi helped and established in the APC may destroy his relationship with Mr President in the year 2017/2018 and eventually his political fortune. Let him watch and pray against those that want to bite the finger that fed them.
22. Let us pray against two bomb attacks in Abuja between the months of February and June 2017. It is advised that security at the eastern, northern and western part of Abuja be made watertight. Let us pray against bombs attacks that can destroy rail lines, rail stations, airports, motor parks and seaports in Nigeria and in other nations in the year 2017.
23. The chief of army staff (COAS) shall be elevated in the year 2017 after a fierce battle from those against his elevation.
24. Buhari may be within the country more in the year 2017/2018 as a result of ill health, and this will make Osinbajo to be acting more for the president. Once again pray for good health for the president. Pray for governors Masari and El-rufai against medical evacuation because I see them hurried abroad for medical treatment in the year 2017.
25. Presidents, governors and ministers who served from Shagari to OBJ era should pray against spirit of death in their families in the year 2017.
26. Nigeria should pray against the death of the following people in the year 2017: Two former governors of northeast, northwest, north central as well as two former deputy governors, two senators and former ministers of same regions. Let their counterparts in the southern and eastern part of the country pray against accidents. Let the sitting governors of Benue, Nasarawa and Sokoto states beware of chartered flights. The governors of Taraba, Plateau, Gombe and Calabar states should guard against blood diseases while their counterparts in Ekiti, Kaduna and Niger states should be careful with polo sport, women and occultism.
27. The following states (Adamawa, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Edo, Gombe, Imo, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Sokoto and Taraba) should pray against weeping and wailing in the year 2017 for their current as well as former political and military leaders.
28. Henry Okah will regain freedom soon like Ibori and they will receive a warm reception from states in the Niger Delta region. Indeed attempts at persuading president Buhari to inviting the duo to visit with him in the Aso villa will be made by some of his party members (for their own selfish political gain). The perceived enemies of the duo should be ready to be paid back in their own coin (Whoever reads, let him understand).
29. I see the Gambian president negotiating for immunity against prosecution before stepping aside.
30. I see Isis leaving Syria in the year 2017 for the following nations (African countries, France, Greece Italy, Rome, Spain, Turkey and UK) where they intend to cause havoc. Let the government of these nations tighten their security, as this is a call for security improvement, not an inexorable doom.
31. Pray for the Vatican City against Isis attack and earthquake. Pray for good health for the pope in the New Year.
32. Terrorists will make use of biological weapons in the year 2017 let us pray against this.